CANCELLED: 2nd Annual Shindig, At Sea
Boots On Stage Presents: 2nd Annual Shindig At Sea at Port of Long Beach, CA
There are no tickets currently available.
Shindig, At Sea is brought to you by Boots On Stage. This all-inclusive country music cruise vacation sets sail from Long Beach, CA on October 10, 2019 and heads down the Mexican Riviera to Ensenada, MX. This 3-night cruise experience offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to directly engage with your favorite country music artists while having the time of your life! Book now and take advantage of our preferred pricing. We sold out last year, so book today and don’t miss the boat!
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- Payment plans are available. Book before March 15th and pay $100 + taxes and fees. 50% will be automatically charged on April 1st and the balance on June 1st.
- TOTAL DUE reflects the total price per cabin less a 3% credit card fee
- All bookings are 100% refundable until June 1, 2019. After June 1, 2019, there will be absolutely no refunds. However, the $9 processing fee and 3% credit card fee are not.
- Prices listed are per person, cruise-only, and are based on double occupancy.
- Rates and availability are subject to change and may not be available for desired dates of travel.
- Prices are not guaranteed until the deposit or full payment has been made on your booking and you have received a confirmation number from your booking agent.
- Additional restrictions from various suppliers may apply.
- Single rates, if available are by request only - Single occupancy cabins will pay 200% of the double occupancy rate.
- The stateroom inventory enclosed does not denote real time stateroom availability.
- All Shindig, At Sea events are 21+.
CRUISE PLANNERS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Cruise Planners is a full service travel business, however, Cruise Planners is merely a selling agent for the individual cruise lines, and we make no warranties express or implied. Cruise Planners is not responsible for last minute changes of price or itinerary by the cruise line, or any errors or omissions displayed on this or any page.
- Please be advised that any special amenities or events associated with this cruise are for guests booked through Cruise Planners only.
- We strongly urge that you purchase travel insurance. Information will be supplied to you when your Cruise Planners agent contacts you.
- The Cruise Line may impose a per-person cancellation fee. Please refer to the cruise line website or brochure for full details.