Andrew Marlin (of Mandolin Orange) - with Bowregard
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
Songwriter and mandolinist Andrew Marlin of the acclaimed folk duo Mandolin Orange — who've "redefined roots music for a younger generation" (Washington Post) — has released a pair of solo instrumental albums in 2021 that emerge from the solitude of COVID lockdown with emotive melodies and impeccable arrangements. Both albums — Witching Hour and Fable & Fire — serve as showcases for Marlin’s casual musical mastery and his sophisticated ability to summon a wide breadth of emotion from his instrument.
Bowregard has taken the Colorado bluegrass world by storm, winning both the 2019 Telluride Bluegrass Band Contest and the 2018 Ullrgrass Bluegrass Band Contest within a year of forming. Their onstage energy is undeniable, with the band working a single vocal mic to drive the crowd into a whirlwind that fills the dance floor and doesn’t let up until the last note of the night.Doors: 5:00pm Show: 6:00pm
Only one add-on of 2 people can be added to a corral for a total of 6 people per corral. Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
Andrew Marlin / Bowregard