Bonnie Paine & Friends - with special guests Taarka
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
Bonnie Paine is a founding member and songwriter of internationally touring Colorado band Elephant Revival and continues to travel far and wide to learn about music from around the world that inspires her songwriting. Born in Tahlequah Oklahoma, the capital of the Cherokee nation and end of the Trail of Tears, Bonnie grew up playing music with her sisters. She began on drum kit, then guitar, hand drums, flute, washboard, vocals, cello and musical saw.
Taarka seamlessly fuses brilliant instrumental chops with songwriting of great depth and creativity, cooking up musical “sustenance that stays with you long after you’ve pushed away from the table.” Adventurers through the many landscapes of music and true world travelers, veterans of 1000-year floods and veggie oil tour buses, David and Enion Pelta-Tiller spin stories and melodies that delight, inspire, and move all who listen.Doors: 5:00pm Show: 6:00pm
Only one add-on of 2 people can be added to a corral for a total of 6 people per corral. Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
Bonnie Paine / Taarka