Street Food Cinema at Santa Anita Park
Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Anita Park!
Please take note of the door and movie start times, as this screening is part of a double-feature. Tickets are only valid for the screening purchased.
ABOUT: Competition between the maid of honor and a bridesmaid, over who is the bride's best friend, threatens to upend the life of an out-of-work pastry chef.
MOVIE LENGTH: 2 hours 5 minutes
LOCATION: Santa Anita Park - 285 W. Huntington Dr. (Gate 3) Arcadia, CA 91007
TIME: Doors 7:30pm. Movie 8:15pm.
ADVANCE TICKET INFO: Car Entry - $20. Per Person - $8.
*PLEASE NOTE: Car Entry Ticket and General Admission Ticket required to enter. Each person in the car must have a General Admission ticket. Attendees outside of a car will not be permitted to enter. Children ages 3 & Under do not need GA tickets.
DOOR INFO: No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
IMPORTANT NOTES:– All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom or pickup food.
– Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
– Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
Rear-facing viewing is allowed in the back row for pick-up trucks only.
– SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
– Restrooms are available for public use.
– On-site food trucks will be available.
– If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as health guidelines may change.
DOGS: Fido friendly, Fido approved! Leashed dogs welcome.
For full schedule, please visit https://streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/.
Location, title, and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.254.5068.