Bridget Kelly Band ft. Tim Fik w/ guests Trey Wanvig / Paco
North Central FL Blues Society Presents! at High Dive
IN-PERSON (VERY LIMITED) + LIVE STREAMING BLUES SHOW! Sunday April 25th at High Dive! Starting at 5:30PM!
Come watch it with us or watch from home at HighDiveGville.VEEPS.com
Sunday April 25th
North Central FL Blues Society Presents!
Bridget Kelly Band feat. Tim Fik
5:30PM Doors Open / 6:00PM Stream / 6:10PM Show
In-person tickets (39 person capacity):
General Admission $15 / NCFBS Members $8 / Beer Garden Only $8
Live stream available on a “Pay What You Want” sliding scale. Great NCFBS gifts at higher price levels.
There will be opportunities to tip inside the stream as well.
LIVE Stream + On-Demand Available at https://highdivegville.veeps.com/
The Bridget Kelly Band plays their first concert of 2021, and you can see it in person (limited social distanced seating) or via streaming. It’s at the High Dive Sunday April 25, and it’s a North Central Florida Blues Society event. Joining them will be special guest Trey Wanvig, an 18-year old phenom in the making from Sarasota, and Gainesville’s own Paco, playing an electric set.
Inspired by classic & electric blues, the Bridget Kelly Band has placed their unique stamp on the blues genre, with high-energy live performances and a hybrid sound that mixes Texas and Memphis Blues with various Southern Blues traditions. The powerful and sultry vocals of singer Bridget Kelly and the incendiary lead guitar work of Tim Fik forge a signature hybrid sound that combines classic urban blues with riff-driven rockin’ blues guitar; held together by a dynamic rhythm section. With now five consecutive albums making the Root Music Report charts, the two-time IBC semifinalists are gaining serious media attention. See why a writer said “Here is a band to experience, one who has found a unique sound and who knows how to tell their own stories. “
Trey Wanvig is an 18-year-old blues guitarist and vocalist from Sarasota, Florida that is being hailed as a young Blues phenom. Trey has performed at numerous festivals including the Waterfront Blues Festival, Bradenton Blues Festival, Tall City Blues Fest, Dunedin Wines the Blues, Blues From the Top, the Dallas International Guitar Festival, and Giving Hunger the Blues. In 2018, he was one of only 10 guitar players across the country invited to play at the Dallas International Guitar Festival’s 10 Under 20 Event.
Paco: His style is difficult to categorize and uniquely his own. The most recurrent comment you’ll hear from guitar players in the audience is that he plays chops that you don’t hear from anybody else. His vocals have an ease and sincerity which makes him relatable to practically every audience. Although he plays many genres, he always seems most at home playing the Blues. He is currently the lead guitarist with Little Mike and the Tornadoes as well as the Blues duo Crosseyed Cat.
“Take the opportunity NOW, to say ‘I saw him back when…’ LATER!”
– Charlie Boyer, Jazz & Blues Florida
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.
———————————-COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Temperature checks at the door. 99.4 is our limit. Those who exceed the max temp will be given a credit to a future show.
• Capacity will be limited to about 20%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
• Masks will be required inside at ALL TIMES. You may only remove them if you are seated outside in the Beer Garden
• Drinking and eating will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden so there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! The show will be viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay.
• Standing / dancing will be permitted inside but only if standing directly in front of your seat or going to the bathroom. No roaming except for bathroom.
• Online only advance ticket sales are highly preferred to minimize contact. Contactless or cash purchase at the door while supplies last.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to be safe and creative in order to bring your the best entertainment Gainesville has to offer.
Bridget Kelly Band feat. Tim Fik
Trey Wanvig / Paco