Capitol Music Group is hosting its 2nd annual Capitol Royale event this November. Capitol Royale is a three-day creativity and innovation festival that brings together the music, tech and automotive industry’s leading creatives, coders, investors, gamers, and startups to highlight innovation alongside today's top artists and Capitol 360's innovation center partners.
The event aims to bring together the creator, corporate, venture capital and startup communities and consists of a 24-hour hackathon, startup exhibition, ideas conference, wax fair and merch pop-ups, festival stages, partner expos, and VIP dinner.
Dates: Friday, November 15th, Saturday, November 16th & Sunday, November 17th
Capitol Records Tower - 1750 Vine St Los Angeles, CA 90028
- All ages are welcome!
- This event will take place rain or shine
- Please bring your ticket – print at home or mobile ticket
- Limited amount of tickets will be available at the door
Security & Safety
- All guests will be subject to bag check upon entry.
- Can I bring my camera? Yes, we can’t wait to see your posts, please tag #musiconthemove
- Is there re-entry? Yes (Exception: GA Wax fair Tickets: reentry is not permitted)
- Can I bring my service dog? Service dogs are welcome, unfortunately we cannot accommodate emotional support dogs.
- Is there ADA seating? No, but if you require special assistance please reach out to one of our team members on the day. A separate ADA check-in line at the front gate can be accommodated.