Street Food Cinema at Santa Anita Park
There are no tickets currently available.
Ready to watch a classic movie while staying safe and cozy in your car? Join us for the SFC: Drive-In at Santa Anita Park!
ABOUT: Aspiring musician Miguel, confronted with his family's ancestral ban on music, enters the Land of the Dead to find his great-great-grandfather, a legendary singer.
MOVIE LENGTH: 1 hour 45 minutes
LOCATION: Santa Anita Park, 285 W. Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007
ADVANCE TICKET INFO: Car Entry - $20. Per Person - $8.
DOOR INFO: No tickets will be sold at door. Please purchase tickets online before the event!
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom or pickup food.
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- Rear-facing viewing is allowed in the back row for pick-up trucks only.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.
- On-site food options will be available.*
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
TIME: Doors 4:30p. Movie 6:30p.
DOGS: At this time, dogs are not recommended due to government restrictions.
Location, title and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact email@example.com or call 323.254.5068.
VIEW EVENT: www.streetfoodcinema.com/coco-2
TICKETS & FULL SCHEDULE: www.streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/