Ardmore Music Hall
Tickets are not currently available for this show. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
- This show requires either proof of Full COVID-19 Vaccination or a Negative COVID-19 Test administered and timestamped within 72 hours of showtime, along with a matching, valid photo ID for all guests, including patrons, staff and, artists.
- CLICK HERE for our full COVID-19 policy, FAQ, and ticket disclaimer
Everyone Orchestra, Celebrating 20+ Years of Conducted Improvisation at Ardmore Music Hall
Thursday, February 24, 2022
Conducted by Matt Butler and featuring:
- Rob Derhak (Moe.)
- Al Schnier (Moe.)
- Michael Travis (String Cheese Incident)
- Aron Magner (The Disco Biscuits)
- Natalie Cressman (Trey Anastasio Band)
Opening set from Natalie Cressman & Ian Faquini Duo
Seated Doors: 6:45 PM | GA Doors: 7:15 PM | Show: 8:00 PM
About The Show:
- Venue Map (GA & Seated Sections)
- Food & Drink Menus (curated by Ripplewood)
- Venue FAQ | Contact Info
- 21+ Unless with a Parent or Legal Guardian
- Check out our current COVID-19 Policy. Subject to change.
About Everyone Orchestra
Everyone Orchestra is a blissful, masterfully conducted, fully spontaneous explosion of live music created by a rotating cast of world-renowned musicians and led by conductor Matt Butler. Each show is 100% unique, as a carefully curated lineup of performers (from bands as preeminent as the Grateful Dead, Phish, The Meters, King Crimson, Ween, Widespread Panic, etc.) is guided through mostly up-tempo, danceable grooves under the creative leadership of Matt’s cues and improvised whiteboard directives.
Unlike other one-off “super jams”, Everyone Orchestra does not borrow from other artists’ song lists, but rather draws on the funky, jazzy, soulful, electronic, and Americana roots of the hand-selected musicians who come together in a consistently stunning display of raw talent and imaginative improvisation. Audience engagement also sets EO apart; fans are brought into the magic on-the-fly when Matt turns his whiteboard around to share a handwritten theme for the next song (you might see “Funk in A”, or “Space Jam”), or a chorus for the crowd to join in the rhythm.
Rob Derhak (Moe.) / Al Schnier (Moe.) / Michael Travis (String Cheese Incident) / Aron Magner (The Disco Biscuits) / Natalie Cressman (Trey Anastasio Band) / Natalie Cressman & Ian Faquini Duo