Everyone's Dead: Matt Butler, Steve Kimock & more
Ardmore Music Hall
This show is sold out.
- Upon Entry: All guests (staff included) will be required to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination OR proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test (within the past 72 hours), as required by the band.
- While In Ardmore Music Hall: Masks must be worn at all times, except while eating or drinking.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we kindly ask that you stay home and will be offering refunds or equal credit to a future show of your choosing.
- Refunds - if you are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, please notify us ASAP and we will refund your order, or offer a credit for a future show of equal value.
- Spread the word, not Covid. If you have friends coming to the show or someone else is using your tickets, please share these details so everyone is able to enter the venue without issue
Everyone's Dead: Matt Butler (Everyone Orchestra), Steve Kimock, Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits), Cris Jacobs, Steve Molitz (Particle), & Ron Holloway (Warren Haynes Band) at Ardmore Music Hall
Friday, August 6th 2021
#GratefulDead #JerryGarcia #Improv
About Everyone's Dead:
Everyone's Dead plays the music of the Grateful Dead led by Matt Butler (Everyone Orchestra) on drums. Butler brings the community and improvisational spirit of Everyone Orchestra to this rotating supergroup of world class musicians. The August 6th iteration will feature the legendary Steve Kimock on guitar, along with Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits), Cris Jacobs, Steve Molitz (Particle), and Ron Holloway (Warren Haynes Band).
About Ardmore Music Hall
Matt Butler / Steve Kimock / Marc Brownstein / Cris Jacobs / Steve Molitz / Ron Holloway
1st Drink Free! (arrive by 8pm)