Gasoline Lollipops - with Bonnie & Taylor Sims
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
ROW A (purple) IS RESERVED AND NOT AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Gasoline Lollipops stitch scraps of American roots music to patches of their own tattered hearts to form an all-new tapestry of bleeding rock n’ roll. Gasoline Lollipops are three-time winners of Colorado Daily’s “Best Local Band” award, and two-time winners of Denver Westword’s “Best Country Band” award. In 2018 they made Billboard’s top 10 Spotify chart, as well as Pandora’s top 10 Trend Setters list. Today, the Gas Pops continue to bend genres and electrify live audiences with ferocious sincerity.
Raised in the heartland of Texas (but now living near Lyons, CO), Bonnie and Taylor Sims are forging a distinct brand of rock, country, blues and soul. A flawless execution delivered with authority—a blend of rowdy, heel-stomping badass attitude! (Their band Everybody Loves An Outlaw have been streamed more than 100 million times on Spotify.)
Doors: 5:30pm Show: 6:00pm
Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
Gasoline Lollipops / Bonnie & Taylor Sims