Ardmore Music Hall
This show is sold out.
UPDATED COVID-19 PROTOCOL for Hop Along on Saturday 9/18 as requested by the artist (as of 8/23/21)
Proof of Vaccination Required: All guests, artists, and staff will be required to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, as required by the band.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Details:
- You must receive your final dose at least two weeks before the day of show (by Saturday, September 4th at the latest)
- Proof of vaccination can be provided by showing security your physical card, or a CLEARLY VISIBLE photograph of your vaccination card
- You must provide your ID to verify the name on the vaccination card is a match
- Negative COVID-19 tests without proof of full vaccination will not be accepted for this show.
- All guests and staff must wear masks at all times while inside AMH, except when taking sips of drinks or bites of food.
- If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive or have recently been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we kindly ask that you stay home and will be offering refunds.
- For this show, refunds must be requested by Friday, September 3rd (11:59pm) to be considered.
- If you are unable to provide proof of vaccination, please notify us ASAP and we will refund your order.
- Fill out THIS FORM to request a refund.
We need your help!
- If you have friends coming to the show or someone else is using your tickets, please share these details so everyone is able to enter the venue without issue
- If you are not feeling well, please let us know and stay home. We will be happy to issue you a refund to ensure the safety of everyone at AMH
OTHER SHOW DETAILS:
Hop Along at Ardmore Music Hall
September 18, 2021
#Rock #Indie #Alternative
About Hop Along
Hop Along began as an acoustic freak folk solo project known as Hop Along, Queen Ansleis in 2004, during Frances Quinlan's senior year in high school. Three years after their first album, Quinlan's brother Mark joined the project as the band's drummer, followed by bassist Tyler Long in 2009. In light of the new formation, the name was shortened to reflect the change from solo project to full band. Hop Along has gone on to win a highly positive critical response from the independent music press.