Iliza's Comedy Tailgate Tour (Early Show 3pm)
NiteLite Promotions Inc at McHenry Outdoor Theater
There are no tickets currently available.
- This is a LIVE performance by Iliza Shlesinger in person at the location
- Iliza will be there in person but don't worry, you'll be able to see her on the video screens too. Our LED video screens for this event will make it possible for you to see the video screens even during the day time hours!
- All audio will be streamed via an FM Transmitter. Please make sure your vehicle has a working FM radio before your arrival or you will not be able to listen to the show
- The Parking Lot opens at 2:00 PM and the show begins promptly at 3:00 PM. We encourage you to arrive early, as you will be parked in your purchased section in order of arrival, and directed into the next spot available within that section
- To attend the event, a Vehicle Entry Pass must be purchased, however, you have the ability to purchase up to two (2) Additional Person tickets, with a maximum of 6 people permitted per car, so long as your vehicle has space to legally seat 6 passengers
- All Vehicle Entry Passes will allow you to bring a cooler with outside food and beverages for your own vehicle only. Paid concessions will also be available
- The event is 18+ for entry unless accompanied by a legal guardian. All passengers must have a valid ID for entry into the show
- Social distancing is required between vehicles and guests for the health and well-being of all fans. Face masks are required anytime you are outside of your vehicle. It is recommended that you also have hand sanitizer
- Besides inside of your vehicle, guests may be allowed to sit atop their vehicle, in their trunk/truck bed, or directly in front of their vehicle but you must stay within your allotted space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. These rules are subject to change per venue’s request or the safety of others.
- Restrooms will be open if needed. Please use a minimum of 6’ of social distancing when using and have your mask on. Use your best discretion in any places where other people are around you
- Merch and concession stands will be open. Please use a minimum of 6’ of social distancing when visiting these areas and have your mask on. Use your best discretion in any places where other people are around you
- No parking available for oversized vehicles (i.e. large vans, buses, RVs, etc)
- No pets or animals allowed (except documented service animals)
- Larger trucks or SUV’s may be directed to the side spaces in your purchased section or the back of the lot to not block the screen view for others
- No recreational activities such as frisbee, baseball, bags or running will be allowed
- This event is rain or shine and there is NO re-entry
In consideration of being allowed to be a willing and voluntary attendee to Iliza’s Comedy Tailgate Tour at the McHenry Outdoor Theatre Drive-In, I understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. NiteLite Promotions, Inc.,McHenry Outdoor Theatre, Iliza Shlesinger and their employees, directors, managers, agents and representatives (“the Producers”) cannot guarantee that you or anyone will not become infected with COVID-19 if you attend the show. In fact, attending the show and if you don’t adhere to social distancing (including wearing a face mask), could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By purchasing tickets, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume all risks should I be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Event and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, artists, production, promoter, contractors, guests and theater/coliseum representatives, agents, employees, managers, directors, volunteers, and any and all program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my associates may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the event or participation in the event programming (“Claims”). On my behalf, and on behalf of my associates, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Producers, Artists, Promoters, venue and/or its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Producers, Artists, Promoter, contractors, venue and/or their employees, agents, managers, guests and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the event program.
I certify that I am physically able to participate in the event and in any activity or performance associated with it and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. I certify that I have not knowingly been in contact with Covid-19 and I myself am not sick or exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 which includes fever, headache, chills, diarrhea, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell and general malaise.
I understand that I am responsible for any allergies or medical conditions that I may have and I will bring the requisite medications for such conditions.
I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the event, including but not limited to those set forth in this document.
I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and on behalf of my guests who attend the show with me (whether or not they personally were involved with purchasing the ticket for the event) and assigns hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the event organizers, performing artist(s), promoter, producer, venue, contractors, their officers, directors, members, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, guests, contractors and subcontractors, and other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment and premises used to conduct the project activities (collectively the “Releasees”), from any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses which I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in The Event, including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property.
I agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in the event.
I consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity while acknowledging that the Releasees are not required to administer such medical treatment.
I hereby release the Releasees and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
I intend that this Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I understand that the event does not condone the consumption or possession of illegal substances, and I agree that I will not bring such substances into the premises where the project takes place.
I understand that any minors are to be under the supervision of a designated adult 18 years of age or older.
Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction of the State of Illinois, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET AND/OR JUST ATTENDING THIS EVENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS WAVIER RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT IF ATTENDING THE EVENT, MY GUESTS AND I, HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, AND I DO SO KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR DURESS.
MY PURCHASE CONFIRMS MY AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS ABOVE.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final. This Event is Rain or Shine.
If the event is cancelled, we will provide notice by email to all purchasers on record and provide further details of postponements and/or refunds if show is not postponed. If show is canceled and not postponed, you will have thirty (30x) days from date of event was to take place or from date cancelation notice is emailed to purchasers, whichever date is later, to request a refund. Any event that is postponed or rescheduled, is not eligible for refunds. All previous tickets will automatically carry over to the new date.