Invincible - Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2 (Media)
at Rose Bowl Lot F
Season 1, Episodes 1 & 2
Based on the groundbreaking comic series by Robert Kirkman. INVINCIBLE is an adult animated superhero series that revolves around 17-year-old Mark Grayson, who’s just like every other guy his age — except his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet, Omni-Man. But as Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers his father’s legacy may not be as heroic as it seems.
INVINCIBLE features a star studded cast, Steven Yuen with Sandra Oh, and J.K. Simmons. Also, featuring the voices of Jon Hamm, Zazie Beetz, Gillian Jacobs, Mahershala Ali, Lauren Cohan, Seth Rogen, Mark Hamill, Walton Goggins, Mae Whitman and many others.
INVINCIBLE is based on the comic book by Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker and Ryan Ottley. It is directed by Jeff Allen and executive produced by Robert Kirkman, Catherine Winder, David Alpert, Simon Racioppa, Seth Rogen, and Evan Goldberg. INVINCIBLE will premiere March 26th on Amazon Prime Video.
This animated series contains images that may be disturbing to some viewers and is intended for mature audiences only. Viewer discretion is advised.
LENGTH: 2 hours
LOCATION: Rose Bowl Lot F 1001 Rose Bowl Dr, Pasadena, CA 91103 *See below for important info.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: ALL OCCUPANTS OF EACH CAR ARE REQUIRED TO BE MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD.
- CONTENT WARNING: Please be aware that some mature themes and content (including depictions of guns/violence) may be shown during the event.
- Photography and filming will take place during the event. By your presence, you consent to be depicted and otherwise recorded.
- There will be pyrotechnics and flashing lights throughout the experience, so please make sure to keep your windows rolled up.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of the vehicle to go to the restroom.
- Guests must remain in vehicles at all times unless going to restrooms.
- Cars must park 6 feet apart from each other. Parking attendants will assist. Please provide ample time for custom parking.
- Event staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- Concessions are distributed at check-in by staff with a health permit.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the event for violation of the event guidelines.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change.
TIME: Doors 6:30pm. Episode Begins 8:30pm.