Joseph Allen (America's Got Talent S14)
DollarZing.com and Glory Days Present! at High Dive
There are no tickets currently available.
April 21st at High Dive
Joseph Allen (America's Got Talent S14)
$5 ADV / $7 DOS
Indoor capacity will be limited to about 30%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
Live Stream tickets are available on a "pay what you want" scale at
Stream to benefit National Independent Venue Association Emergency Relief Fund to prevent the most vulnerable venues from closing permanently
America’s Got Talent Golden Buzzer Act Joseph Allen Taking His Original Music to Gainesville, FL
Glory Days Presents is happy to announce America’s Got Talent Golden Buzzer winner Joseph Allen at High Dive on Wednesday April 15th at 8pm.
From the moment he started talking, singer/songwriter Joseph Allen had a dream – to compete on America’s Got Talent. On June 4, 2019, that dream came true. After an emotional performance of his original song, “Footprints”, Joseph not only brought the studio audience to their feet, but impressed judge Howie Mandel so much that he received his Golden Buzzer. His performance of “Footprints” won him fans across the country and the world, with the clip receiving over 30 million views on YouTube.
The youngest of 12 children, Joseph was always a driven person and had aspirations of being a motocross racer. After numerous broken bones, nine screws, a four-inch titanium plate, four internal nylon ropes, two metal anchors, and his mother’s advice, Joseph put his racing career behind him, replacing a motorcycle with a microphone and falling in love with music.
Before leaving for college, Joseph wrote an original song for his mother, which he posted on Facebook. The song began to go viral, with people sharing it across social media. Recognizing the fact that his music was generating interest and because of his love of music, Joseph took a job as a certified tire technician to save up $5,000, which he used to build a recording studio in his dorm room. In addition to composing songs, Joseph also taught himself how to engineer, mix and produce his own music.
Once Joseph started sharing his songs on social media, he also began to build a following and got the attention of America’s Got Talent. When he made his first appearance on the popular competition show, Joseph recalled that, “Just the initial response that I got in the first place from walking out on that stage was something that made me feel at home.” He sang “Footprints”, got the Golden Buzzer, experienced AGT host Terry Crews hoisting him into the air and became one of the standouts of the season.
Since his appearance on AGT, Joseph continues to produce original music for his fans that he releases weekly on his YouTube channel and is taking his music on the road to share with his fans across the country.
Follow Joseph Allen
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Temperature checks at the door. 99.4 is our limit. Those who exceed the max temp will be given a credit to a future show.
• Capacity will be limited to about 20%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
• Masks will be required inside at ALL TIMES. You may only remove them if you are seated outside in the Beer Garden
• Drinking and eating will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden so there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! The show will be viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay.
• Standing / dancing will be permitted inside but only if standing directly in front of your seat or going to the bathroom. No roaming except for bathroom.
• Online only advance ticket sales are highly preferred to minimize contact. Contactless or cash purchase at the door while supplies last.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to be safe and creative in order to bring your the best entertainment Gainesville has to offer.