Keith Moseley & Friends - w/ Arthur Lee Land
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
Keith Moseley, bassist of The String Cheese Incident and veteran of the Planet Bluegrass stage, is planning a special "Keith & Friends" show on Friday, April 16th as part of the Spring Grass concert series! Joining Keith will be Ross James (Terrapin Family Band), Mark Levy (Circles Around The Sun), and very special friend Tyler Grant (Grant Farm)! (Unfortunately, due to the weather postponement, Kyle Hollingsworth will now be sitting in at the Tuesday, 4/27 show)
Based out of Lyons Colorado, Arthur Lee Land renders a modern eclectic fusion of electrified Americana and acoustic driven roots rock with his signature psychedelic hand-painted 1955 Fender B-Bender Telecaster.
Only one add-on of 2 people can be added to a corral for a total of 6 people per corral. Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
Keith Moseley / Arthur Lee Land