La La Land
Street Food Cinema at LA State Historic Park
Los Angeles, CA
Same great experience, brand new format! Street Food Cinema returns, bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style.
FEATURE: La La Land
ABOUT: While navigating their careers in Los Angeles, a pianist and an actress fall in love while attempting to reconcile their aspirations for the future.
MOVIE LENGTH: 2 hours 8 minutes
LOCATION: Los Angeles State Historic Park - 1245 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
TICKET INFO: 2-Person GA Pod - $46. 4-Person GA Pod - $92. 6-Person GA Pod - $138. Advance tickets ONLY. No tickets will be sold at the door.
TIME: Doors 5:30pm. Movie 8:30pm.
PARKING: Free street parking. $20 VIP Parking $10 GA Parking. Pre-purchased parking only.
METRO: Go Metro: Take the Metro Gold Line to Chinatown Station. The park is only an 8 minute walk away. Plan your trip on metro.net or call 323.GO.METRO (323.466.3876).
CHAIRS: Low chairs only, which sit 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chairs). No tall chairs, please. If you need any assistance during the event, our Street Food Cinema Staff will be happy to assist you.
DOGS: Fido Friendly, Fido Approved. Leashed dogs welcome.
Location, title, band and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact email@example.com or call 323.254.5068.
- Pod capacity is fixed. Every individual person attending must be accounted for in a pod purchase allotment.
- On-site ticket sales are not permitted.
- You will receive a pod seating assignment on site. Pod assignments are fixed.
- Pods are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Tickets may only be purchased by California residents. By purchasing this ticket you are confirming that your party includes only in-state residents.
- Small children are included in pod allotment due to County Health regulations.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of their pod to go to the restroom or when picking up food.
- Guests must remain in pods at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
TICKETS & FULL SCHEDULE: www.streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/