We are so excited to have the first incarnation of LonCon at such a magical space. Please Read all the information before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket, you accept all of the event rules.
This event is rain or shine. There will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled
Tickets: Per person: $119 GA / $179 Level of Gold (First 3 rows w/ a special event poster for each person) General On Sale is 4/20/21 at 10am.
This is an overnight camping event.
There is limited parking at Arrowhead Ranch. Groups must travel together. One car per pod. Additional vehicles will be charged $50 for the weekend.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES.
There will be temperature checks when entering the area. Anyone with a fever will not be permitted in the area. You will also be required to sign a release before coming into the area that will be sent to the email provided with the welcome package.
All TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION for each of the price levels and sold in pods or 2 or 4 people. Your pod is determined at the time you arrive at the ranch. If you are buying a two-person pod, you must buy two tickets. If you are buying a four-person pod, you must buy four tickets
A full welcome package is sent out the week of the show.
A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
3 years and younger are free accompanied by parents
Show is all ages
Items that are allow anywhere at Arrowhead Ranch:
- Fold up Chairs / Blanket
- Hand sanitizer
- Good Times and Great Attitudes
Items that are not allowed:
- Illegal drugs
- Pets of any kind
- Any other items the security deem unsafe
Event space information:
- No outside food or drinks
- Sealed water bottles are allowed
- You will be allowed to leave the event space area and go back to the campground
- Currently, you must wear a mask when traveling outside your area, except when eating and drinking and you MUST wear a mask and wear it correctly. If guidelines change by the time of the event, we will update.
- We expect everyone to clean up after yourself especially cigarettes
- The campsites will be monitored 24 hours by Arrowhead staff.
- Campsites are limited to four people per site. We expect social responsibility in the campsite.
- Absolutely NO GLASS bottles allowed at Arrowhead Ranch.
- No individual campfires. There will be safe, shared campfire locations monitored by Arrowhead staff
- No loud music after the show. Please respect your neighbors and ours.
- No Swimming
- We are constantly working to improve Arrowhead Ranch. We don't recommend bare feet, please use caution as you move about, especially near areas of construction.
- Please keep out of the barn and do not enter the horse paddocks. Please do not feed the horses.
- Please check the weather report and come prepared.
- Please pick up around your campsite before departing.
- Please separate your recyclables in clear plastic bags we will provide. We cannot go through mixed garbage.
- We expect all campers to follow current state and local covid guidelines. We will update the current rules on the website before the event and send them in the welcome package.
- There will be a limited amount of RV and lakeside camping. We will notify all ticket holders before they go on sale
- As you drive around town, please be courteous of our neighbors.
- Drive safely and obey all traffic laws.
Aqueous / Mihali Savoulidis
Baked Shrimp / Hayley Jane and The Primates / creamery station / Dogs In A Pile / Trailheads