LonCon ft. Mihali & Aqueous
ElmThree Productions at Arrowhead Ranch
There are no tickets currently available.
Friday: Aqueous, Baked Shrimp & Trailheads
Saturday: Mihali, Dogs In A Pile, RCA, Baked Shrimp, Creamery Station w/ Haley Jane (artist at large)
We are so excited to have the first incarnation of LonCon at such a magical space. Please Read all the information before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket, you accept all of the event rules.
WEEKEND CAMPING INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF A WEEKEND TICKET. If a single Friday ticket is purchased, you may only camp Friday. If a single Saturday ticket is purchased, you may only camp Saturday.
This event is rain or shine. There will be no refunds unless the event is cancelled. A rescheduled event does not allow for a refund.
Tickets: Single weekend tickets in each price level are now available. Single Day tickets will be available soon.
Level of Gold $179 (section closest to the stage and a special weekend poster)
Weekend GA $119 (with weekend camping pass)
There is limited parking at Arrowhead Ranch. Groups are strongly encouraged to travel together.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW OUR COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES AND STATE RESTRICTIONS AT THE TIME OF THE EVENT.
Things have changed since we went on sale. Please read the following.
ALL TICKETS ARE GENERAL ADMISSION for each of the price level.
Tickets for Level of Gold VIP will still be in the first 3 rows and have their pods for extra space. If you are in Level of Gold VIP and you would like to merge your pods, we will allow you to do that. We ask that you arrive together and there will be no excessive saving of space.
If you have bought GA pods, we will not require you to be in a pod in that level. You may merge groups, but we ask you to arrive together. There will be no saving of excessive space, Arrowhead Ranch has full authority of what determines excessive space. There is plenty of room for everyone to have room if they would like to spread out. As Jackie Moon said, Everybody Love Everybody.
A portion of the proceeds will go to charity.
3 years and younger are free accompanied by parents
Show is all ages
Items that are allow anywhere at Arrowhead Ranch:
- Fold up Chairs / Blanket
- Hand sanitizer
- Good Times and Great Attitudes
Items that are not allowed:
- Illegal drugs
- Pets of any kind
- Any other items the security deem unsafe
Event space information:
- No outside food or drinks
- Sealed water bottles are allowed
- You will be allowed to leave the event space area and go back to the campground
- We expect everyone to clean up after yourself especially cigarettes
- The campsites will be monitored 24 hours by Arrowhead staff.
- Campsites are limited to four people per site. We expect social responsibility in the campsite.
- Absolutely NO GLASS bottles allowed at Arrowhead Ranch.
- No individual campfires. There will be safe, shared campfire locations monitored by Arrowhead staff
- No loud music after the show. Please respect your neighbors and ours.
- No Swimming
- We are constantly working to improve Arrowhead Ranch. We don't recommend bare feet, please use caution as you move about, especially near areas of construction.
- Please keep out of the barn and do not enter the horse paddocks. Please do not feed the horses.
- Please check the weather report and come prepared.
- Please pick up around your campsite before departing.
- Please separate your recyclables in clear plastic bags we will provide. We cannot go through mixed garbage.
- We expect all campers to follow current state and local covid guidelines. We will update the current rules on the website before the event and send them in the welcome package.
- There will be a limited amount of RV and lakeside camping. We will notify all ticket holders before they go on sale
- As you drive around town, please be courteous of our neighbors.
- Drive safely and obey all traffic laws.
Aqueous / Mihali Savoulidis
Baked Shrimp / Hayley Jane and The Primates / creamery station / Dogs In A Pile / Trailheads