KAYZO`S DOG HOUSE DRIVE-IN FT. KAYZO
Disco Donnie Presents at Hounds Drive-In Theater
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
There are no tickets currently available.
AGES: 18+ ONLY
NO REFUNDS | ALL SALES FINAL
RAIN OR SHINE
Gates Open: 6pm
Music Starts: 7pm
Tickets: After completing your purchase on See Tickets, you will receive an email confirmation with your attached PDF ticket(s). You MUST print and bring your PDF tickets AND VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION to be admitted for the event. You may download the See Tickets app and show your ticket on your mobile device for entry in lieu of printing.
- All cars must be turned off once you are parked.
- We recommend all guests wear a face mask when outside the vehicle.
- Each vehicle must have a parking pass and minimum of 2 people in the vehicle. MAX OF 6!
- Everyone must have either a driver ticket or passenger ticket. All tickets will be scanned before entry.
- The event is 18+
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. Concessions will be available on site.
- Music will be played through the radio on FM 88.1 using your car radio or self powered speakers.
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- Please do not sit on the top of your vehicle. Bed of your truck or hood of your car is OK.
- Leave the space as you found it. No trash should be left behind for any reason!
- No RV's, campers, buses, or box trucks.
- NO uber/lyft drop offs will be allowed. Everyone must arrive in a vehicle with a parking permit and ticket.
- No smoking is allowed outside your vehicle.
- Shoes are required at all times. Shirts must be worn at the concession area.
What time should we arrive?
- Gates open at 6 pm day of show, music starts at 7pm.
Will there be restrooms?
- Yes, bathrooms will be cleaned every 15 minutes, cones will be used to ensure social distancing. Only 4 people allowed in at a time and you must stay 6 ft apart.
Are we allowed to be outside our vehicle?
-Yes but you MUST stay with in the width of your vehicle. You can not dance or group with anyone outside of your vehicle. We will have staff monitoring for social distancing, please follow their instructions. You will be asked to leave if you do not comply. We are all in this together, be safe and be smart.
Will you have concessions?
- Yes, concessions will be open and there is no outside food allowed. Please maintain social distancing when standing in line for concessions.
Can I bring alcohol?
- No outside food or beverages.
Will face coverings be sold at the door?
- Yes we will have face coverings for sale at the merch booth
Can we reserve spots next to friends?
- No reserving spots. If groups want to park near each other they must arrive together. We recommend meeting up prior to arriving to ensure we can accommodate you.
Will I be able to leave anytime during the event or are we stuck in our spot until the end?
- Yes you are allowed to leave at any time but there is no re-entry.
Can I sit in the back or my truck?
- Yes, you can sit in the back of your truck but you must be level with the roof-line of your vehicle.
Can I put my convertible top down?
- Yes, you can have your top down.
Can I bring my pets?
- Yes, but all animals must be under the owners control and on a leash when not in your vehicle. If your pet is disruptive to others then you will be asked to leave if you can not get your animal under control. No pets allowed in the concession area.
Can i leave my car and lights on?
- All cars must be turned off once you are parked. You are allowed to run the engine for 20-30 minutes to prevent your battery from dying but please be mindful of the people around you. Jumper boxes are available should you need a jump.
Can I rent or purchase a radio?
-Yes we have radios for rent for $5 and radios for sale for $20.