Pam Taylor & the Flyin' Vs Midnight Blue Band One Eyed Cat
North Central FL Blues Society Presents! at High Dive
IN-PERSON (VERY LIMITED) + LIVE STREAMING BLUES SHOW! Sunday June 6th at High Dive! Starting at 5:30PM!
Come watch it with us or watch from home at HighDiveGville.VEEPS.com
Sunday June 6th
North Central FL Blues Society Presents!One Eyed Cat
Midnight Blue Band
Pam Taylor & the Flyin' Vs.
Doors 2PM / Live Stream 2:30PM / Show 2:30PM
In-person tickets: General Admission $15 / NCFBS Members $8 / Beer Garden Only $8
Live stream available on a “Pay What You Want” sliding scale. Great NCFBS gifts at higher price levels.
There will be opportunities to tip inside the stream as well.
LIVE Stream + On-Demand Available at https://highdivegville.veeps.com/
The North Central Florida Blues Society is bringing a really fun show to town! Pam Taylor and the Flyin’ Vs return from South Carolina with special guests the Midnight Blue Band and One Eyed Cat.
Pam Taylor is crafting a modern take on American roots music that showcases Taylor’s turbulent past, while maintaining the belief that things are going to get better. Pam turned to the Blues as part of her own healing process – between addiction, injury, and depression, this fantastic guitarist and vocalist found her way through music, guided by Blues woman Debbie Davies, who toured with Albert Collins in the late ‘80s.
No Depression magazine said about Pam Taylor..."The powerfully ripe bluesy guitar runs with sharp lead guitar performances…by a girl. Oh yeah…but that’s not a novelty anymore. There are many great female guitarists today. But Pam Taylor is an exceptional guitarist because her strings sing…and cry.
But if you’re not a guitar aficionado — the voice will pull you in and that’s for certain. Pam ...doesn’t just sing the words, she knows where the important words are – and that’s the key to a great vocalist."
The Midnight Blue Band is a new band consisting of veteran musicians that you already know and love: Chuck Acevedo on keys, Reggie Johnson on drums, Nicole Andre' Wagner on bass and vocals with front man Robert “Bad Bob “Newman on vocals & harmonica and John Dermont on guitar.
One Eyed Cat is a musical duo comprised of Nora Gauck on vocals and percussion and now on guitar and Gil Gauck on vocals and guitar. They play original music and “catified” covers in their own unique style.
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Temperature checks at the door. 99.4 is our limit. Those who exceed the max temp will be given a credit to a future show.
• Capacity will be limited to about 20%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
• Masks will be required inside at ALL TIMES. You may only remove them if you are seated outside in the Beer Garden
• Drinking and eating will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden so there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! The show will be viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay.
• Standing / dancing will be permitted inside but only if standing directly in front of your seat or going to the bathroom. No roaming except for bathroom.
• Online only advance ticket sales are highly preferred to minimize contact. Contactless or cash purchase at the door while supplies last.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to be safe and creative in order to bring your the best entertainment Gainesville has to offer.
Pam Taylor & the Flyin' Vs
Midnight Blue Band / One Eyed Cat