SCREAMWORLD - Friday the 13th
ScreamWorldat ScreamWorld Haunted Houses
There are no tickets currently available.
FRIDAY THE 13th - 8:30PM-11:30PM
ALL YOU CAN SCREAM!
- This Friday the 13th, all VIP fast passes are also all you can scream tickets, go through as many times as you would like to!!
VIP FAST PASSES
- Allows you to use the special VIP line for access to our attractions to minimize your wait time
****DOOR SALES ARE CASH ONLY. NO ATM****
FIVE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS...
Screamworld has five attractions at one location for one price. And we only have one line; once you are in you move from one attraction to the next without having to stand in line again.
- The Swamp: The Swamp (formerly the Skull Cave) is considered the most high-tech haunted attraction in Houston – with very elaborate scenes and sophisticated animatronic features.
- The Edge of Darkness: Edge of Darkness features scenes from the dark underside of our modernizing society – including our Hospital Room, theBoiler Room, Death Row, and theMorgue.
- Jake's Slaughterhouse: Jake’s Slaughterhouse is a grim, old-style meat processing plant – complete with slaughtered beef, gutted hogs, skinned animals, rotting carcasses… and a few things no meat market should ever have.
- Clown Asylum Maze: Clown Asylum Maze is an outdoor attraction where prowling evil clowns use disorienting strobe lights and meandering corridors to their advantage as they systematically hunt you down.
- Zombie Graveyard: Zombie Graveyard, nestled in the hollow of a forgotten bog, is an outdoor attraction that is the final home of a host of monstrous creatures that never rest in peace – includes the Vortex Tunnel.
****CASH ONLY AT THE DOOR. NO ATM****