ScreamWorld at Scream World
There are no tickets currently available.
SCREAMWORLD – Houston’s Most Terrifying Haunts
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, & Sun: 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Fri & Sat: 8:00pm-12:30am
- Halloween Fri: 7:30pm-1:00am
- Nov.1st Sat: 8-12am
DISCOUNT NIGHTS: October 2,5,9,12,16
VIP FAST PASSES
- Allows you to use the special VIP line for access to our attractions to minimize your wait time
- On select nights, allows you to enjoy All You Can Scream access on the night you use your ticket (see below).
ALL YOU CAN SCREAM NIGHTS (AUCS): September 19,20,26,27. October 2 & 3
- With a VIP Fast Pass Ticket you can go through all five haunts as many times as you want on the night you use your ticket (you can't use the same ticket on multiple nights).
FIVE HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS...
Screamworld has five attractions at one location for one price. And we only have one line; once you are in you move from one attraction to the next without having to stand in line again.
- The Swamp: Before you enter the Swamp you have to travel through the Skull Cave. Once you make it through the cave you end up in the Swamp where you will have to watch out for the huge snake, demented swamp creatures, and attacking alligators. The Swamp leads you into the dilapidated farmhouse, torture room, and dungeon....where the Skull Monster awaits your arrival!
- The Edge of Darkness: The Edge of Darkness features scenes from the dark underside of our modernizing society-including our Hospital room, Death Row, the Boiler Room, and the Morgue.
- Jake's Slaughterhouse: Jake's Slaughterhouse is a grim, old-style meat processing plant---complete with slaughtered beef, gutted hogs, skinned animals, rotted carcasses...and a few things no meat market should ever have!
- Clown Asylum Maze: In the outdoor attraction, Clown Asylum Maze, prowling, evil clowns use disorienting strobe lights and meandering corridors to their advantage as they systematically hunt you down!
- Zombie Graveyard: Nestled in the hollow of a forgotten bog, is an outdoor attraction that is the final home of a host of monstrous creatures that never rest in peace---now containing the Vortex Tunnel.