Street Food Cinema at Victory Park
Same great experience, brand new format! Street Food Cinema returns, bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style.
ABOUT: The true story of Selena, a Texas-born Tejano singer who rose from cult status to performing at the Astrodome, as well as having chart topping albums on the Latin music charts
2 hours 7 minutes
LOCATION: Victory Park – 2575 Paloma St, Pasadena, CA 91107
TICKET INFO: GA Admission - $23. Children GA Admission (Ages 5-12) $12. Children ages 5 & under are FREE.
TIME: Doors 5:30pm. Movie 8:30pm.
PARKING: Free street parking.
CHAIRS: Low chairs only, which sit 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chairs). No tall chairs, please. If you need any assistance during the event, our Street Food Cinema Staff will be happy to assist you.
DOGS: Fido Friendly, Fido Approved. Leashed dogs welcome.
Location, title, band and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.254.5068.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- All attendees and staff must wear masks per the county regulations.
- Restrooms are available for use for all attendees.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
- Those who are not or cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19, exercise caution and good judgment as physical distancing requirements and capacity limitations are removed.
*Please check this website for updates before the event as County health guidelines may change. Protocols subject to change pending on local and state guidelines. *
TICKETS & FULL SCHEDULE: www.streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/