Sierra Hull & Justin Moses - special guests Blue Canyon Boys
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
In her first 25 years alone, singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Sierra Hull hit more milestones than many musicians accomplish in a lifetime. After making her Grand Ole Opry debut at the age of 10, the Tennessee-bred virtuoso mandolinist played Carnegie Hall at age 12, then landed a deal with Rounder Records just a year later. Now 28-years-old, Hull is set to deliver her fourth full- length for Rounder: an elegantly inventive and endlessly captivating album called 25 Trips. Justin Moses is an award winning multi-instrumentalist (2-time IBMA Dobro Player of the Year) celebrated as one of the most versatile musicians in all of acoustic music.
Winners of the 2008 Telluride Bluegrass Festival band contest, Blue Canyon Boys bring it all: seamless brother-duet style, crisp instrumentation, unvarnished lyrics and subversive humor.Doors: 4:00pm Show: 5:00pm
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
Sierra Hull / Justin Moses / Blue Canyon Boys