The Disco Biscuits
NiteLite Promotions Inc at McHenry Outdoor Theater
- This is a LIVE concert performance, "An Evening With The Disco Biscuits" on stage and in person at the McHenry Outdoor Theater with real amplified sound on Saturday, June 26, 2021
- The Parking Lot opens at 5:30 PM and the show begins promptly at 7:00 PM. We encourage you to arrive up to 1 hour early, as you will be parked in your purchased section in order of arrival, and directed into the next spot available within that section once the gates open
- To attend the event, a Vehicle Ticket must be purchased and you need to arrive with a vehicle. Each vehicle ticket admits up to four (4) people, however, you have the ability to purchase up to two (2) Additional Person Tickets if needed. There will be a maximum of 6 people permitted per vehicle, so long as your vehicle has space to legally seat 6 passengers
- All Vehicle Tickets will allow you to bring a cooler with outside food and beverages for your own vehicle only. Paid concessions will also be available
- The event is for all ages. All passengers must have a valid ID for entry into the show. All passengers over the age of 2 years of age must have a ticket or be included in your 4-person Vehicle Ticket count
- Social distancing is required for the health and well-being of all fans. Face masks are required anytime you are outside of your vehicle. It is recommended that you also have hand sanitizer
- Besides inside of your vehicle, attendees may be allowed to sit atop their vehicle, in their trunk/truck bed, or in front of their vehicle but you must stay within your allotted space. Security will be on-site to enforce social distancing. These rules are subject to change per the venue’s request or the safety of others.
- Restrooms will be open if needed. Please use a minimum of 6’ of social distancing when using and have your mask on. Use your best discretion in any places where other people are around you
- Merch and concession stands will be open. Please use a minimum of 6’ of social distancing when visiting these areas and have your mask on. Use your best discretion in any places where other people are around you
- No parking available for oversized vehicles (i.e. large vans, buses, RVs, etc)
- Larger trucks or SUV’s may be directed to the side spaces in your purchased section or the back of the lot to not block the screen view for others
- This event is rain or shine and there is NO re-entry
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and all sales are final. If the event does not happen as scheduled, we will provide notice by email to all purchasers on record and provide further details of postponements and/or refunds if the show is canceled. Any event that is postponed or rescheduled, is not eligible for refunds. All previous tickets will automatically carry over to the new date.
The following items are PERMITTED:
• Lightweight folding chairs
• Small handheld umbrellas
• Purses, totes, or smaller bags
• Phones, tablets, and/or small point and shoot cameras
• Coolers with outside food and beverages are permitted but are subject to search
The following items and activities are PROHIBITED, and are NOT allowed during the event:
• Advertising, selling, sampling, or promoting any products or services
• Recreational activities such as frisbee, bags, baseball or, running
• Weapons of any kind
• Fireworks, generators, nitrous or gas tanks, grills, fire pits, or any materials to start a fire
• Tents, canopies, stand up umbrellas or tarps
• Laser pointers
• Drones, professional video, or professional still cameras
• Pets or animals, except documented service animals
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
In consideration of being allowed to be a willing and voluntary attendee of The Disco Biscuits concert at the McHenry Outdoor Theatre Drive-In, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. NiteLite Promotions, Inc., McHenry Outdoor Theatre, The Disco Biscuits, and their employees, directors, managers, agents, and representatives (“the Producers”) cannot guarantee that you or anyone will not become infected with COVID-19 if you attend the show. In fact, attending the show and if you don’t adhere to social distancing (including wearing a face mask), could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume all risks should I be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Event and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death.
You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Event may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, artists, production, promoter, contractors, guests, and theater representatives, agents, employees, managers, directors, volunteers, and any and all program participants and their families. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or my associates may experience or incur in connection with your attendance at the event or participation in the event programming (“Claims”). On your behalf, and on behalf of your associates, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Producers, Artists, Promoters, venue and/or its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Producers, Artists, Promoter, contractors, venue and/or their employees, agents, managers, guests, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the event program.
You agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of the event, including but not limited to those set forth on this page.
You, on behalf of yourself, your my heirs, executors, administrators and on behalf of your guests who attend the show with you (whether or not they personally were involved with purchasing the ticket for the event) and assigns hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the event organizers, performing artist(s), promoter, producer, venue, contractors, their officers, directors, members, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, guests, contractors and subcontractors, and other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment and premises used to conduct the project activities (collectively the “Releasees”), from any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses which you may have or which may subsequently accrue to you, relating to, resulting from or arising out of your use and/or participation in The Event, including any injury or damage to your person or property, or to that of any other person or property.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities, and expenses relating to, resulting from, or arising out of your participation in the event.
You intend that this Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
You understand that the event does not condone the consumption or possession of illegal substances, and you agree that you will not bring such substances into the premises where the Event takes place.
You understand that any minors are to be under the supervision of a designated adult 18 years of age or older.
Should any part of this Agreement be rendered or declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction of the State of Illinois, such invalidation of such part or portion of this Agreement should not invalidate the remaining portions thereof, and they shall remain in full force and effect.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET AND/OR JUST ATTENDING THIS EVENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS WAIVER RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOUR GUESTS AND YOU, HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, AND YOU DO SO KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR DURESS.
YOUR PURCHASE CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS ABOVE.
The Disco Biscuits