Street Food Cinema at King Gillette Ranch
Same great experience, brand new format! Street Food Cinema returns, bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style.
FEATURE: The Goonies
ABOUT: A group of young misfits called The Goonies discover an ancient map and set out on an adventure to find a legendary pirate's long-lost treasure.
MOVIE LENGTH: 1 hour 54 minutes
LOCATION: King Gillette Ranch - 26800 West, Mulholland Hwy, Calabasas, CA 91302
TICKET INFO: 2-Person GA Pod - $46. 4-Person GA Pod - $92. 6-Person GA Pod - $138. Fully-Vaccinated GA - $23. Advance tickets ONLY. No tickets will be sold at the door.
TIME: Doors 5:30pm. Movie 8:30pm.
PARKING: Parking lot on site. $10 prepaid parking. $15 purchase on site.
CHAIRS: Low chairs only, which sit 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chairs). No tall chairs, please. If you need any assistance during the event, our Street Food Cinema Staff will be happy to assist you.
DOGS: Fido Friendly, Fido Approved. Leashed dogs welcome.
Location, title, band and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.254.5068.
- Pod capacity is fixed. Every individual person attending must be accounted for in a pod purchase allotment.
- On-site ticket sales are not permitted.
- You will receive a pod seating assignment on site. Pod assignments are fixed.
- Pods are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Attendance is limited to in-state visitors only, with the exception of fully vaccinated out of state visitors who may also purchase tickets and attend live events and performances and must adhere to the current County Travel Advisory.
- Small children are included in pod allotment due to County Health regulations.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of their pod to go to the restroom or when picking up food.
- Guests must remain in pods at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
TICKETS & FULL SCHEDULE: www.streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/