The Lil Smokies - with special guest Danny Shafer
Planet Bluegrass Ranch
Drawing on the energy of a rock band and the Laurel Canyon songwriting of the ‘70s, The Lil Smokies are reimagining their approach to roots music on Tornillo, named for the remote Texas town where the album was recorded. Produced by Bill Reynolds (The Avett Brothers, Band of Horses), Tornillo is the band’s third studio album. Formed in Missoula, Montana, The Lil Smokies have built a national following through constant touring, performing at Telluride Bluegrass, RockyGrass, Red Rocks, LOCKN’, High Sierra, and more.
Danny Shafer has based his life, living and reputation on making sure the song comes first. Through relentless touring and constant songwriting for 25 years he has earned himself a position as a lifelong modern troubadour. “Shafer is like the characters about whom he sings, people in search of something” (Boulder Daily Camera)Doors: 5:30pm Show: 6:00pm
Maximum purchase = 2 corrals
The venue is outdoors and the show will take place rain or shine or snow. Please dress accordingly!
*No refunds* unless you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If this applies to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 SAFETY RULES –
1. Masks are required for entry into the venue.
2. Masks must be worn at all times unless a patron is inside their “corral”.
3. People who don’t share a household or exposure group are required to maintain a minimum of 6’ of space between each other at all times.
4. DO NOT come to this event if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
5. Disposable gloves and personal hand sanitizer are recommended.
6. No more than 4 people from the same household or exposure group are allowed in a “corral”.
7. Staff and artists must have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
8. Patrons must remain in the “corral” at all times unless they are visiting the restrooms.
9. Planet Bluegrass reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for not adhering to these rules.*All attendees will need a ticket* Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have to suspend our normal policy of kids twelve years old and under being free.
*No outside alcohol allowed* You are welcome to bring food/non-alcoholic beverages/coolers. Alcohol and food will be available to purchase via a cash-free app that can be downloaded upon arrival. Your order will be delivered to your corral.
Your corral number only appears on one of the four tickets. If you do not have a corral number listed on your ticket, please ask your group leader for your corral number.
The Lil Smokies / Danny Shafer