The Lion King (1994)
Street Food Cinema at Westdrift Golf Course
Manhattan Beach, CA
There are no tickets currently available.
Same great experience, brand new format! Street Food Cinema returns, bringing together the best in pop culture films, gourmet street food and progressive new music, Street Food Cinema reinvents the traditional movie going experience – al fresco style.
FEATURE: The Lion King (1994)
ABOUT: Lion prince Simba and his father are targeted by his bitter uncle, who wants to ascend the throne himself.
MOVIE LENGTH: 1 hour 28 minutes
LOCATION: Westdrift Golf Course - 1400 Park View Ave. Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
TICKET INFO: 2-Person GA Pod - $46. 4-Person GA Pod - $92. 6-Person GA Pod - $138. Fully-Vaccinated GA - $23. Advance tickets ONLY. No tickets will be sold at the door.
TIME: Doors 6:00pm. Movie 8:30pm.
PARKING: Westdrift Parking Structure. Do not pull in hotel lobby - enter directly into parking structure. Rates subject to change. Structure not owned or operated by SFC.
CHAIRS: Low chairs only, which sit 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chairs). No tall chairs, please. If you need any assistance during the event, our Street Food Cinema Staff will be happy to assist you. Please park in the Kinecta Parking Lot.
DOGS: Fido Friendly, Fido Approved. Leashed dogs welcome.
Location, title, band and time subject to change. Please check the website for any updates www.streetfoodcinema.com. Any questions please contact email@example.com or call 323.254.5068.
- Pod capacity is fixed. Every individual person attending must be accounted for in a pod purchase allotment.
- On-site ticket sales are not permitted.
- You will receive a pod seating assignment on site. Pod assignments are fixed.
- Pods are spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Entry and Exit to the event space will be staggered, please provide ample time.
- Attendance is limited to in-state visitors only, with the exception of fully vaccinated out of state visitors who may also purchase tickets and attend live events and performances and must adhere to the current County Travel Advisory.
- Small children are included in pod allotment due to County Health regulations.
- All attendees must wear masks when interacting with staff and when outside of their pod to go to the restroom or when picking up food.
- Guests must remain in pods at all times unless going to restrooms or picking up food.
- SFC Staff are required to wear masks to ensure your safety.
- Restrooms are available for public use.
- If you or anyone within your group has or is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please stay home to ensure the health and safety of our audience and staff.
TICKETS & FULL SCHEDULE: www.streetfoodcinema.com/schedule/los-angeles/